It takes more than just a healthy diet and exercise to create balanced essence of mind, body and spirit. Meditation and spiritual rituals are a fantastic way to nurture the self at the start of the day, during a break or while preparing for bedtime.
Nurture yourself at any time of day you like to silence your mind and connect with your higher consciousness. Adding a bit of nature to your body allows you to reconnect to the earth and reenergize your being. After all, we are all made of energy, and the single most powerful source of natural energy is water in any form. The pure idea of streaming water down your body is exiting enough. Intake the refreshing renewable energy source into our very essence.
To make water more magical I like to make my own crystal-infused water. Crystals help structure water and charge it with negative ions, making the water healthier as well as the body that absorbs it. You can charge water with a single crystal, depending on your mood or specific intention. In this case, I decided to use an array of crystals to encourage healing on all levels—removing blockages, releasing emotions, removing toxins, dispersing negativity, cleansing, heart healing, creativity, harmony, self-esteem, calming fears, unconditional love, joy and spirituality.
Read on to learn how you can charge purified water with crystals.
You will need:
- Glass bottle (must be glass, not plastic!)
- Purified water
- 1 Amethyst
- 1 Lithium Quartz
- 1 Apophylites
- 1 Ametrine
- 1 Apache tears
- 1 Aventurine Green
- 1 Bloodstone
- 1 Carnelian
- 1 Fluorite
- 1 Rose Quartz
- 1 Clear Quarts and Citrine
- Rinse crystals with room temperature water (preferably purified) and set them out to air dry naturally.
- Add water to glass bottle and begin adding crystals one at the time so they hit the bottom with less force.
- Let the water sit outside in the sun or moonlight for 8 to 10 hours. If you have to do so indoors, I recommend you let it sit by a large window.
- Not only is the crystal-infused water healthy, but it’s also a beautiful decorative item to place in your entry way or dining table. Greet your guests as they share you sacred space with the energized and purifying crystal water.
Tips: Use polished stones. Unpolished stones may contain poison and chemicals